Add Elegance To Your Wedding Flower Arrangements
Flowers are an important part of weddings and so are the wedding flower arrangements. You would need to do a lot of planning to select the right wedding flowers and to decide on the wedding flower arrangements that would suit your style. Here are some tips to get you started:
- The first step is to finalize your wedding flowers budget. You must have a clear idea so as to how much would you be willing to spend on the wedding flower arrangements.
- The next step is to decide who will do the arrangements. You have an option to either hire a florist or do it yourself if you have the skill and inclination. However, the work involved in doing the arrangements yourself is bothersome and you may be better off hiring a florist.
- Once the florist is decided, you have to plan the decorations in detail. It would be cheaper to go for seasonal flowers. They will be fresher and available at affordable prices. For example, for an autumn wedding, you can go for arrangements with fall wedding flowers. Fall flowers are versatile and they can be used to make charming bouquets, boutonniere, corsages and centerpieces for the wedding.
- Use decorative accessories like satin cloth, satin ribbons, balloons, and foliage to good effect. Potted plants can be used at locations where large arrangements are required. This will give a distinctive look to the decorations and at the same time help in reducing the costs.
- Select a theme for the wedding flower arrangements. For example, the ice white wedding theme is very popular. In this theme, the focus is on the color white. Decorations, dresses and all wedding paraphernalia are in white. White wedding flowers like white roses, white lilies and other white blooms are used in abundance. There are plenty of other themes to choose from.
- Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages are very important. They look better if professionally done. The arrangements need to be harmonious with your dress and other decorations.
- Altar and aisle decorations need attention too. Your florist can suggest simple and elegant decorations for these.
- Take special care regarding the flower decorations for the reception. They must blend with the theme of the party. Elegant centerpieces with seasonal flowers and other accessories will do the trick.
- Last but not the least; you can also decorate the wedding cake with flowery designs.
With just a bit of planning and plenty of imagination, you can make a great success of your wedding flower arrangements.